Gelish training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
Ive been a qualified nail tech for 4 yrs now quailified in both acrylic and gel systems and obv mani n pedi... but im currently been using gelish on myself and think its so much faster than using balance gels for natural overlays. ... I know how to apply gelish properly but if I want to start advertising to clients will my gel systems ( we covered extensions/ sculptures/natural overlays) qualification be enough or do I actually have to do a gelish course?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You only need a mani cert to buy Gelish from nail harmony. The course is obviously recommended, but not mandatory xx

You only need a mani cert to buy Gelish from nail harmony. The course is obviously recommended, but not mandatory xx

Thanks ive already been buyimg the gelish for myself but want to start advertising it to clients but wasnt sure if I could if I havent done the gelish course or if it would b fine with all my qualifications I already hold? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to hijack thread but i am qualified in acrylic nail enhancements, mani & pedi & also NSI pro polish. Would i need to do a course to be able to use Gelish or is the appliction same for most gels?

Latest posts

Back