Gelish vs Biosculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicx

Reaction score
Hi, I'm need of some advice. I've been looking into Gelish with serious consideration. I was wondering though what are the differences between Gelish and biosculpture? Are the systems totally different?

Thanks!

I use both products, but find them quite different. Gelish is a much thinner product and and find can still chip now and then, it is however quicker to apply. My bio sculpture clients have all stayed with bio, I would say bio is a much more superior product but you do pay more for it with training and products. You thought about hanging out for the new opi gel polish coming out in jan/feb 2012 x

Two totally different products. You can sculpt with Bio, not with Gelish. I really promote Gelish as my go to product for those that want to keep their natural nails. And I have had great success with transitioning almost all of my clients off of enhanced nails to Gelish. Gelish does have a hard gel line that is also LED cured, but again; it is hard gel for sculpting and is not soakable.

Thanks for your help guys, I really appreciate it.
I had wondered whether or not to wait to see what the OPI Gel is like, but i'm impatient! lol

So if its not soakable how do you get it off?

Sorry to sound dumb!

Means you have to buff it off which is not as good for your natural nail x

Latest posts

Back