Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone no if Nail Harmony have a trade store I can visit to purchase some gelish? Or is it just the website? I'm currently in essex staying & don't mind travelling x
Thanks in advance x

Hairways in Basildon have a good range of gelish. You need to register with them when you go. They also have branch in Colchester.

Hairways in Basildon have a good range of gelish. You need to register with them when you go. They also have branch in Colchester.

Ekk ok do u have a postcode for these? Is the one in Basildon a salon or trade shop? Xx

You are on the doorstep of harmony hq. Why not just ring and ask if they take walk ins? They probably do as I think it's also a training centre?

NAIL HARMONY UK (Master Distributor) | 0208 172 0595 or 0800 014 8313 | Unit 5 28-30 Fowler Road, Hainult, Essex, IG6 3UT

Alternatively Thalia distribution (who are the london & herts distributor) definitely have a shop at their warehouse in enfield:

Nail Harmony London | 0800 014 8231 | Unit 6-7 East Lodge Business Village, East Lodge Lane, Enfield, EN2 8AS

I don't know how long you're staying? But there's a half day vitagel seminar at the warehouse on the 17th with doctorate prof & global educator Thalia. You get a goody bag with vitagel/marketing stuff & entry is the price of 1x bottle of gelish :biggrin:

You are on the doorstep of harmony hq. Why not just ring and ask if they take walk ins? They probably do as I think it's also a training centre?

NAIL HARMONY UK (Master Distributor) | 0208 172 0595 or 0800 014 8313 | Unit 5 28-30 Fowler Road, Hainult, Essex, IG6 3UT

Alternatively Thalia distribution (who are the london & herts distributor) definitely have a shop at their warehouse in enfield:

Nail Harmony London | 0800 014 8231 | Unit 6-7 East Lodge Business Village, East Lodge Lane, Enfield, EN2 8AS

I don't know how long you're staying? But there's a half day vitagel seminar at the warehouse on the 17th with doctorate prof & global educator Thalia. You get a goody bag with vitagel/marketing stuff & entry is the price of 1x bottle of gelish :biggrin:

Wow thank you ill give them a ring tomoro... I'm actually only here til Wednesday :-( hoping to visit a gelish distributor & sweet squared in one day before headin back home x x

Right, I've been to gelish & bought a few bits just thought I'd let you gelish lovers that there is 2 new collections comin out this year & also 7more trends :) xx

Anyone else know of other trade stores, im just starting out im finding it very expensive! I live in warwickshire xx

Right, I've been to gelish & bought a few bits just thought I'd let you gelish lovers that there is 2 new collections comin out this year & also 7more trends :) xx

Oh flipping heck... My poor credit card haha xx

Oh flipping heck... My poor credit card haha xx

Lol that was the words that come out of my mouth too lol they all laughed & they are also discontinuing some colours due to being unpopular xx

Lol that was the words that come out of my mouth too lol they all laughed & they are also discontinuing some colours due to being unpopular xx

Lol! Hmm wonder which ones! Xx

Latest posts

Back