Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarabo

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have finally settled on gelish as the system I am going to use so I am looking for the best place to get a start up kit , any help would be great , I just registered with nail harmony is this the best place to purchase it from ?

Yeah it is the uk seller and you know you won't get fakes. Quick delivery from them too. X

That's great thank you , I'll have another look ☺️

Stick with nail harmony all the way you will pay full price but it is genuine product and customer service is 2nd to none ! Xx

Agree with everyone, nail harmony is the way to go! When you go on your course, if you haven't bought through your trainer, they ask to see proof of purchase to confirm it is official product. My trainer is great, I put all my orders through her and she will give me honest opinions on amounts of coats needed, faders to steer clear off, send me pics of pop sticks if I need a colour. Speak to your trainer and deffo order from nail harmony x

Thanks for the replys I'm looking online but I'm really struggling to find any courses to do , do they have the same kind of thing as cnd where you pay so much for the course and get the start up kit included ? 😁😁

Thanks for the replys I'm looking online but I'm really struggling to find any courses to do , do they have the same kind of thing as cnd where you pay so much for the course and get the start up kit included ? 😁😁

Give them a call tomorrow they are all so helpful!

You can also buy Gelish from Sally's. They are an authorised distributed too. If you go to the course and show your Sally's receipts they will be fine with that.

The reason why I usually go to Sally's is because they have VAT free days so you save 20% and this month they have an offer of buy 3 colours and get a free Top It Off. I'm doing this next week as it's VAT free week, but you can only use the VAT free once during the week. That's a massive saving.

I like to go there and chat to the lady and she lets me open the bottles and check out the colours properly. The keep the bottles behind the counter at my Sally's.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what's the difference between an authorised and unauthorised distributer ?

Never mind that last reply I'm half asleep and just realised Sally's is authorised doh !!!

There is a list of Nail Harmony Educators on the website (under education) and a portfolio of training courses. It pays in the long term to train with an educator using the system and they are always on hand when you have a query. It is well worth getting intouch with an educator in your area.
I just did the GHG hard gel course and it was fab.

Latest posts

Back