Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use gelish geleration and gelcolor, personally I think geleration gives the best results by far, gelish 2nd because or shrinkage and wrinkling problems and I find gelcolor is awful and regret investing in it
Gelish and geleration both get at least 2 weeks out of all my clients

I just converted to Gelish from Shellac and I'm loving it so far. I get three weeks plus from it and it really is so durable. Great colours and it's cheaper. The initial outlay is more than Shellac but the bottles are double the size so you get a lot more services from it. Nail harmony have a sale on with some bottles going for just £12, worth buying one and trying it out to see how you like it x

If your looking to get Gelish, I highly recommend a conversion course (it's not expensive). It will go through all the steps and help solve problems with shrinking etc.

Gelish is very easy too remove and fantastic to apply, you should get around 3 weeks cover (depending on the client). Gelish may cost more in the outlay but it's worth it in the long run. The colour options are fab and even though there has been some fading issues, harmony are always happy to assist. The educators are fab and are always happy to help. I trained in December 2013 and I still contact my educator whenever I have any issues.

Good luck and hopefully we will see some fabulous Gelish nails from you soon.

HTH x

Do you have to buff the top coat off first prior to removal?

Yes it is best to but it doesn't take very long at all to do and speeds up the removal :) It's a fab product and worth the extra few mins removal time. Nail Harmony have a You Tube channel, check it out, they have step by step application and removal on there x

Latest posts

Back