Gellux or OPI Axxium

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vix26

Reaction score
Hi

I have been looking to do the gellux course at my local capital warehouse this month but I have just seen an offer on the Lena White website for the axxium kit for £200+vat. I use Opi in my salon and I'm wondering whether to now go with the opi? Has anyone used either? Anyone's experience in either would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I have been looking to do the gellux course at my local capital warehouse this month but I have just seen an offer on the Lena White website for the axxium kit for £200+vat. I use Opi in my salon and I'm wondering whether to now go with the opi? Has anyone used either? Anyone's experience in either would be appreciated.

Thanks
I would be interested in the reply to your post as I am considering Axxium as I was told that to have a matching polish to offer clients is great and opi are one of the few who do that. Would love to know what people think of Axxium

Hi

Thanks

If you use OPI in the salon and love OPI , why not have OPI axxium? Its fab , i do axxium. its great as you can "retail" polish to the clients if they are going away etc.. to touch up on re growth etc.. and extra bit of income for you as you are retailing the polish

I've just done that deal and it 50 for the training, got my kit through the other day it's a really good kit defo worth the money, I'm doing the training on the 26th so looking forward to that.

You get a DVD with the kit and you have to do practices before your training so you are used to it and if you find any problems you can tell them on your training day.

Ive done the gels on my toes they are really nice been in flip-flops and socks and boots etc and been fine...very easy to use, defo worth getting and doing if you have opi in the salon like I do so that it does match !! X

I use Axxium SOG and love it! My clients love the colours too!
There is also the option with it now to add strength to nails and apply tip overlays. They look great and last really well.
xxx

Thank you, I've contacted Lena White and they are sending me some information x

Latest posts

Back