Gellux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elp290484

Reaction score
Hi all, just passed my uv gel extensions and gel colour course, and was just wondering has anyone used Gellux?

Hi all, just passed my uv gel extensions and gel colour course, and was just wondering has anyone used Gellux?

If you use the search part at the top right of the site you will be able to read other posts about Gellux ive came across alot recently however i cant help as I am trained in CND Shellac! 👎

Thank you I'm new to this, I'll have a look now thanks

Makes two of us! This is a very good forum page - A lot of information can be found and everyone appears to be very helpful!

Hi Hun, I use Gellux, if you have any questions I will do my best to help 😊

It's nice to talk about things that other people are also interested in.

I still trying to work out how to use everything too :)
I use gellux and love it.. Never had any problems.. I also use OPI & shellac

Sahara ☺️

I still trying to work out how to use everything too :)
I use gellux and love it.. Never had any problems.. I also use OPI & shellac

Sahara ☺️

Is the search bar available on the app or only thru a computer as I don't seem to see it?

Sahara ☺️

On the app its under the more tab on the bottom right (Ive got the app for iPhone) hoping all apps of it are the same 😊👍

i use gellux and i love it
loads of different colours and the shine to it , its lovely
my nail colours have been lasting 3 weeks and that with the colours still on the nail.The glitters are lovely to
im currently charging £12.50 but want to put my prices up now
How much does everyone charge for their gellux?

Yep gellux is fab, love it 😊

Yep I'm a gellux fan too! Love love love it, been using it for nearly 3 years, no probs and clients love it xxx

Hi girls you sound like you know about gellux. I use Gellish but have some recently bought gellux. I did a French mani for a lady off to South Africa to be a bridesmaid. She told me one came off the next day. I spent a long time to ensure I did my best. I used the base/top coat from gellux & made sure I didn't mix Gellish/gellux in case there was an issue. Any tips to stop this happening again?

Hi,
did you push cuticles back, ensure nail plate was free of dust using the blue cleanser, then apply the Ph bond ( a must) and allow to air dry for 30-60 secs? Then apply base coat, 2 x colours curing inbetween and top coating?

I use there led lamp and easy get 2 weeks, sometimes more out of it?

Yes I did apply ph bond, I didn't count air dry time just applied base after ph bond. I used a UV lamp and cured for the right time, slow process.

Which top coat would you ladies suggest.. Shiny top coat or base/top coat.

Either or. Both lovely and shiny to be honest.
I have just bought separate this time, but usually just buy wot ever the wholesalers have 😊

Anyone got any colour pops / swatches of the new nude colours? I want to get a couple of them, but it's difficult to tell what's what.

Latest posts

Back