General election 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Who will you be voting for (if you vote) and why? Not sure myself as they keep saying vote for one get another. X

Very very risky post if you ask me.....a debate about politics?????

Reactions: KHS
I don't get to watch the news at all, where can you find actual genuine info on what each party will do if the get elected? Might sound like a dumb question but I've never bothered to look b4 lol

Yeah but it could be an interesting one especially for people who don't really understand it. I'm not that clued up but would like to see opinions. Plus we are all adults. I agree with the above post. Where can you actually get genuine info that is not biast. All the papers say different things. Plus I can't contact my local MP, surely he would just tell me to vote for him, xx

While everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion, political discussions are best held away from this site please, as they are bound to stir up varying degrees of emotions and reasonings.

Each vote is cast in private after all.

Thanks.

Reactions: KHS
Policy guide - Election 2015 - BBC News

A few of you asked where to find out more information.

The above is a link to the BBC page that provides summary information on the key policies for each of the parties in a clickable format.

For more information for a specific party, search
'election manifesto 2015 <insert political party>'

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back