Get back to natural brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cilangi

Reaction score
Hello,

I came here hoping to find professional help that I cannot get anywhere nearby my hometown or even farther from it.

The first pic shows my hair now, after 2 colour removal treatments and having bleached dark parts with 30 vol developer (my hair is still in good condition).

The other 2 pics show what my natural hair colour is like. This is what I would like to get back.

I used to dye my hair darkest brown, which turned out black... all hairdressers refused to give me my natural brown back. So they suggested to cut it off (from my below bum length to chin!! ) to get rid of the darkest dark parts and they also suggested I use the desired colour on my roots (I have some grey, that's why). I asked many hairdressers, and this was all they could say.

Anyways, it was all last year and after a year I already got bored of it as it looked ugly, half dark, half not my natural colour (as the new colour turned out a dark brownish red, it would have been better to suggest to outgrow my hair!).

So I removed both colours with 2 boxes of Colour B4 and applied bleach to the remaining dark parts that used to be black.

The result is on the first pic...

So my idea:
I thought maybe a mixture of 7/81 with 7/ would be good.
Or 7/81 with 6/?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-20-07-25-03.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-07-25-03.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 12818950_597719280377397_262731203_n.jpg
    12818950_597719280377397_262731203_n.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 35
  • b0KJ4cpJTDXkjQtnQWaUUQ.jpg
    b0KJ4cpJTDXkjQtnQWaUUQ.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 33
I mean Wella illumina

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Unfortunately, the hair professionals using this site are not permitted to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

It would be better for you to visit a hairdresser who can perhaps provide you with a colour correction consultation.

Hi Noodle,

I thought the ''Ask a Pro'' part was created for this reason. Well, maybe not...

Hi Noodle,

I thought the ''Ask a Pro'' part was created for this reason. Well, maybe not...

Unfortunately it isn't.

The Ask a Pro forum is for salon professionals who wish to ask questions or for advice about a particular field they are unqualified in.

Fair enough. Thank you.

Just to add: No, your suggestions won't work. You have at least 3 very different colours in your hair and therefore, it will need three completely different colour formulas applying very carefully if you want to remove the obvious colour bands.

You need to find a good experienced colourist to put it right. Try and have a few different consultations to get a feel for someone who knows what they're doing. This isn't a straightforward correction due to the applications of colour remover and bleach and if you really want your hair to look beautiful, you have to be prepared to pay at this stage.

Hello AcidPerm,
ok, I'll try someone new.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back