Getting clients to use Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBx

Reaction score
With every new shellac client I give them a mini bottle of solar oil and give them aftercare advise including how important it is to use solar oil daily. Probably 1/4 of my clients actually listen to me!

How can I get clients to use solar oil? I have it in stock to retail and at each visit ask if they're using their oil and most say "yes" but never replenish the mini bottle I've originally given them!

What do others do to get their clients to use solar oil?

Thanks in advance. X

I think you are doing all you can! Keep at it...

I just give them a lecture every single time lol. They laugh at my but wonder why their nails look dehydrated :/

I tell them if they are using solar oil correctly twice a day the pinkie bottle will last 2 weeks - if they aren't purchasing another then they aren't applying it a min of twice daily! I also let clients know they will experience service breakdown not following homecare advice - I always sell a bottle at every app, every 2 weeks, I just say "shall I get you your bottle of solar oil" it's only RRP £3.95 so not exactly breaking the bank xx

Latest posts

Back