Getting IBX procedure down-please, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just received the dashing diva LED lamp from America and purchased a good quality adapter.... All in didn't think it was pricey.....have to say ( girly moment) so cute
:D

You need an CONVERTOR or TRANSFORMER which steps down the UK voltage to make it suitable for a US appliance which are designed for lower voltage supply.

An ADAPTOR simply makes the pins fit in our sockets.

Sometimes US Electrical Applicances have a convertor built in or within the power cable but you must check this or you will damage your appliance and in the case of a lamp if could be effecting the bulb output.

You need an CONVERTOR or TRANSFORMER which steps down the UK voltage to make it suitable for a US appliance which are designed for lower voltage supply.

An ADAPTOR simply makes the pins fit in our sockets.

Sometimes US Electrical Applicances have a convertor built in or within the power cable but you must check this or you will damage your appliance and in the case of a lamp if could be effecting the bulb output.

Yes your right.....I should have said " I have bought a step down voltage converter"

Yes your right.....I should have said " I have bought a voltage converter"

Cool, I had a feeling that you had the right one as you made a point to say it was a quality one, but just though it right to correct the terminology incase anyone else thinking of doing the same!

Cool, I had a feeling that you had the right one as you made a point to say it was a quality one, but just though it right to correct the terminology incase anyone else thinking of doing the same!

Thank you for pointing out, would hate to give out wrong information:hug:

I use cuticle away would it best to use before ibx or after? xx

I use cuticle away too. I called the ibx distributor and I was told to either do a dry manicure.... Where we push the cuticles and remove cuticles then do Ibx Or after the ibx treatment u could use cuticle away......

I was told that ibx penetrates into the nails so u don't want anything inside the nail before ibx.

I prefer using cuticle away after the ibx treatment. I just explain to clients that the ibx is already inside and we are not removing what's inside already....plus I love the way the nails look after cuticle away.

I use cuticle away too. I called the ibx distributor and I was told to either do a dry manicure.... Where we push the cuticles and remove cuticles then do Ibx Or after the ibx treatment u could use cuticle away......

I was told that ibx penetrates into the nails so u don't want anything inside the nail before ibx.

I prefer using cuticle away after the ibx treatment. I just explain to clients that the ibx is already inside and we are not removing what's inside already....plus I love the way the nails look after cuticle away.

You will want to ALWAYS do your manicure after IBX, we do not want to put anything over top of the nail before our IBX application so that we can get the proper penetration of IBX into the nail.

You will want to ALWAYS do your manicure after IBX, we do not want to put anything over top of the nail before our IBX application so that we can get the proper penetration of IBX into the nail.

But we could do a dry manicure right? Where we push n cut the cuticles. Before ibx right? I am not putting any product just pushing n clipping

But we could do a dry manicure right? Where we push n cut the cuticles. Before ibx right? I am not putting any product just pushing n clipping

Absolutely!

Latest posts

Back