Getting more clients in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Within

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to get more clients and was thinking of doing some cards to give out and didn't know which was best to do?
£5 off vouchers I know a lot of people who own other small businesses (florist, Butchers, carpet shops and hairdressers) who said would let me put vouchers and cards in their shops.

Or do I do recommend a friend cards and give to the clients I have now.

I can't work out which is going to get me more people through the door.
Any advice or other ideas much appriciated.
Thankyou xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

You could check out Lynne Baker's thread on networking and promoting your business. It's pages full of great ideas and your idea will have been trialled and reviewed. It's also got dozens of other fab ideas. Good luck.

Hi there, thinking about where the majority of my clients come from, they are my website and my facebook page, do you have either? if not its definatley worth looking into. When I started home based and mobile, i allowed my self a good couple of hours alone with a notepad and pen, and went though lynnes thread and wrote absolutley every idea down, and thought whether i could adapt them for my business, and i stole alot i admit!
I did some leaflet drops at first, but unfortunatley, i didnt seem to gain many customers from that so i didnt do it again... but again, for me its my website and facebook page, let me know how you get on hun x:green:

Hi there, thinking about where the majority of my clients come from, they are my website and my facebook page, do you have either? if not its definatley worth looking into. When I started home based and mobile, i allowed my self a good couple of hours alone with a notepad and pen, and went though lynnes thread and wrote absolutley every idea down, and thought whether i could adapt them for my business, and i stole alot i admit!
I did some leaflet drops at first, but unfortunatley, i didnt seem to gain many customers from that so i didnt do it again... but again, for me its my website and facebook page, let me know how you get on hun x:green:

Thankyou, iv had a read through lynne ideas there's some brilliant ideas it's a bit akward with how slow my I phone is so when I get home tonite i'm going to sit with my laptop and write everything down like yourself.
I am working on the website, I struggled finding a domain name, I am so useless with computer stuff but luckily my boyfriend does IT as a job and is going to get that done for me at the weekend.
I like the idea that lynne put about driving past a wedding shop and offering shop owner free treatment to show what she can do and work together on weddings.
I'm going to find all wedding shops in my area and go in first thing in the morning seeing as make-up is my strong point what better place than wedding shop.
Thanks for replies I love this site.
I will definately let you know how it goes xxxx hugs

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I'd be using your existing clients, market to them to bring in more new clients.

Ideas include:

-Send them vouchers for friends that have never been before.
-Bring a family member that's never been, you both get (x discount) for this week only.
-Come in a group (pamper party) and receive (x discount/benefit)

There's heaps of things you can do and it's so much cheaper than placing ads in the paper etc. Use what you already have and spend the money internally feeding existing clients that already love you rather than spending your money on a hit and miss campaign in the magazines/papers.

That's my advice anyway :)

Hope it helps,

Rob

I'd be using your existing clients, market to them to bring in more new clients.

Ideas include:

-Send them vouchers for friends that have never been before.
-Bring a family member that's never been, you both get (x discount) for this week only.
-Come in a group (pamper party) and receive (x discount/benefit)

There's heaps of things you can do and it's so much cheaper than placing ads in the paper etc. Use what you already have and spend the money internally feeding existing clients that already love you rather than spending your money on a hit and miss campaign in the magazines/papers.

That's my advice anyway :)

Hope it helps,

Rob

I agree with Rob.

"one" of the things I learnt from Lynne is that you musnt forget your existing clients, they are the ones who are loyal to you and are paying your wage at the mo, its a ready made base to start, this is what will pay off :)

Good luck hun, persevere and you will succeed xx

Latest posts

Back