getting staff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d34

Reaction score
hi im opening up a new salon in kent and have advertised for STYLISTS,BEAUTY THERAPIST,NAIL TECHS I HAVE HAD 4 CALLS FROM BEAUTY THERAPISTS AND NOTHING ELSE GETTING CONCERNED NOW AS I NEED TO OPEN UP BUT CANT IF I HAVE NO STAFF??/ I HAVE ADVERTISED FOR SELF EMPLOYED BUT NOTHING IVE EVE PUT AN AD ON THE INTERNET PAPERS AND JOB CENTRE AND HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING PLZ HELP ME ON THIS ONE OR GIVE ME SOME ADVICE THANKS :cry:

Hi Have you put an add on salongeek in the Recruitment section?

Good Luck
Anita

We have been advertising recently for hair stylists, as it is sooo busy in the hair dept and have had hardly any responses. A couple of other salons I know have had trouble finding anyone as well. No idea why? - when i have advertised for beauty therapists i have had a big response.

As we are in the country it can be tricky finding staff as they often have to travel. As we have a training academy we are lucky enough that we are able to spot the good nail techs as they come through the training, and that is how the 2 nail techs i have were found.

I would suggest salongeek, internet, local papers, jobcentre, maybe even local colleges (they are finishing for summer and may have girls ready to start - depends what experience you want). A big notice in the salon window maybe?? There are beauty recruitment agencies out there but i have no experience of these.

Good luck :hug:

we Have Been Advertising Recently For Hair Stylists, As It Is Sooo Busy In The Hair Dept And Have Had Hardly Any Responses. A Couple Of Other Salons I Know Have Had Trouble Finding Anyone As Well. No Idea Why? - When I Have Advertised For Beauty Therapists I Have Had A Big Response.

As We Are In The Country It Can Be Tricky Finding Staff As They Often Have To Travel. As We Have A Training Academy We Are Lucky Enough That We Are Able To Spot The Good Nail Techs As They Come Through The Training, And That Is How The 2 Nail Techs I Have Were Found.

I Would Suggest Salongeek, Internet, Local Papers, Jobcentre, Maybe Even Local Colleges (they Are Finishing For Summer And May Have Girls Ready To Start - Depends What Experience You Want). A Big Notice In The Salon Window Maybe?? There Are Beauty Recruitment Agencies Out There But I Have No Experience Of These.

Good Luck :hug:
Hey Will Do Just Put It On Recrutment Thanks Mwah Dont Know What Id Do Without This Site Fantastic Xx

Latest posts

Back