Getting there xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasperScotland

Reaction score
Well firstly Hi and I am new to this forum and so chuffed I have came across it. I am a nail technician but not practiced professionally for a wee while now as I found it just was not for me. This totally knocked my confidence as I felt rubbish for spending all that money on a course for something I just couldn't get into doing. Love doing my own just not other peoples. Weird huh.

Well now I have taken the plunge to do a basic college waxing course. I have all my forms ready to pop in the post for it today. Getting super excited now. Far more than I did with my nails. Just hoping I can be good at it.

Anyway thanks for reading me getting more excited than a kid in a candy store Just can't wait he he xx

Hello there and welcome :)
Thought I would sneak and say Hi before the big red kiss appears at the side of your post.
Got a funny feeling you may be moved to blogs although its sort of an introduction lol :lol:
Any who SNAP I spent a small fortune on nail training, had excellent training with Creative. All the help I could handle. And after 18 months of practice :irked: i just didn’t have the gift that you nail tech seem to have which made nails such hard work. Whe you guys make it look so darn easy (you have a real tallent)
You are doing the right thing. If at first you don’t succeed try try again.
And good on you for having the balls you pick yourself up and try something new again.
Good Luck with your course hun
Im sure you will enjoy it and hey......you might not feel so nervous this time xx:hug:xx

Good luck xxxx

Hi
I know how you feel as im about to embark on some CND nail courses so im like a big excited kid too lol. I just love doing my own nails and hope that i'll enjoy doing other peoples. I do semi-permanent eyelashes at the moment.
Anyway just to say Welcome and hope to speak to you in future.
Pauline xx

Hi, Casper, and welcome to salongeek.

Welcome and all the best xx

Welcome to the site hun you will find so much useful information on here to help you along your chosen route :hug:

Go into the search facility it is fantastic :lol:

Latest posts

Back