GHD or SHE?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadexx10

Reaction score
Hi,
This is just a quick question, my partner bought me a pair of pink GHD's for Valentine's on a website he thought was legit but they turned out to be fake :(, by which time I have already given my old black ones to my mum.
I had read on here that SHE are just as good and I love the look of the pink ones, can anyone advise me on this and tell me of a legitimate place or website to buy them please?
Thank you

I don't know anything about SHE, but we use FHI ones in the salon and they are brilliant. You can get them on ebay in pink for about £55. Sorry to confuse you more...

I don't realy want to buy off ebay because you never know what you are going to get on there.
Thank for the advice, would you choose FHI over GHD though.

As far as I know our local wholesaler doesn't stock GHD's cos they aren't good enough and I have also heard other people mention about their GHD's breaking... I have just ordered some FHI's from ebay and should get them this week. Will let you Know if they are the real thing and if I'm happy with them once I get them.

Hi yes SHE are really good straighners just as good as GHD, but i do believe that you can never beat GHDs at all! I have used SHE in the past and i am looking to get them into my salon at the moment. Buy them direct from SHE uk website

That's great, I don't want to beat the GHD's just get some as good for not as much money after my partner already wasting £70.
Thank you x

I stock SHE in my salon and they are great. The pair I use in the salon are on every day countless amounts of times and they are still going strong after 18 months of continual use.

I like GHDs but I think the truth is GHD were the best when they came out, they had invented something amazing and new but that was around 7 years ago and now of course the other brands have caught up. You can buy direct from the SHE website but there is also a salon finder on the website, I would look for your local salon as SHE recommended me to sell mine for £65 but they sell online for £70 (or so the rep told me) and also they oftens end me free stock like heat spray and heat mat, so I give these away to people buying the irons. Call around the local ones cos you could get a bargain! Good luck (and I'd offer to post you a pair postage free from me salon but I don't have any pink ones in just now!!)
XXX

Latest posts

Back