GHD's in Argos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAPirate

Reaction score
I have just seen GHD'S on the Argos website. Glad I don't stock them! Wonder what the GHD stockists out there think? x

I have just seen GHD'S on the Argos website. Glad I don't stock them! Wonder what the GHD stockists out there think? x

Ha ha ha ha ha wet myself now!! Glad cloud 9 are cheaper...I love em!!

really, just ordered cloud nine, hope i love them x

i dont even rate ghd straightners yes years ago they were the best but now theres so much better out there out there my diva ones work brill id like to try cloud 9s though x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

really, just ordered cloud nine, hope i love them x

They are amazing!! I am tempted to order the amplify spray is it like creation spray? X

Ha ha ha ha ha wet myself now!! Glad cloud 9 are cheaper...I love em!!

I thought cloud 9's were about £20 more than GHD's :/ might have to try em out when I've got some spare pennies :)

They are amazing!! I am tempted to order the amplify spray is it like creation spray? X

not tried amplify yet, i hate ghd products so heavy on the hair, would be worth a go but from what i gather its for the o pod thing not the irons unless iv got that wrong, think its for body and hold.

I thought cloud 9's were about £20 more than GHD's :/ might have to try em out when I've got some spare pennies :)

get yourself a trade account, and bring in the pennies

Glad I'm not a ghd user. Am still using the old kodo's, coming up 7 years an still perfect lol xoxo

Glad I'm not a ghd user. Am still using the old kodo's, coming up 7 years an still perfect lol xoxo

I've had my Ghd's for 9 years almost ... They're still going strong but I'm thinking of trying something new soon, quite fancy cloud 9's :)

I've had my Ghd's for 9 years almost ... They're still going strong but I'm thinking of trying something new soon, quite fancy cloud 9's :)

You'll never look back!!

I don't rate the amplify spray to be honest x

haha yep seen this in the catologue the other day too - love cloud 9 x

I don't rate them much anymore either?

I own a pair for personal use as they were a gift (Funnily enough the person who bought them asked if they were available from argos and I laughed when I said NO!) about a year ago but with all the alternatives now and costing less I think it's just the name you pay for now?

It will deffo loose them their "class"

Xx

Latest posts

Back