Gift Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXcharleyXx

Reaction score
Anybody any idea where I can get gift cards printed to work with either pos system or pdq, like the ones you get in top shop etc ? Thank you

Anybody any idea where I can get gift cards printed to work with either pos system or pdq, like the ones you get in top shop etc ? Thank you

We can print gift cards for you but would need to work out what technology the system works off of.

The pos system is salon clarity on windows XP and the pdq is supplied by elavon

I am guessing the only way to get them to work is barcode technology but if you have to print a different barcode for every voucher it will run costly.

Best bet is to speak to Salon Clarity and ask what can be done.

Is there a real need for it to be able to integrate with the POS system? Couldn't you just print vouchers as per normal and do manual input discount?

I don't specifically need it integrated, just wanted something that would automatically deduct what's used and offer top ups, we had them last salon I worked in and worked via pdq machine, just don't know where they were from

Latest posts

Back