gift voucher wording

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im relauncing my mobile hairdressing business after being on maternity. I am wanting to offer gift vouchers. do you offer vouchers for monetry treatments as a set amount to spend on treatments and products or do you do vouchers for treatments. like a gift voucher for a cut and blowdry? im getting my vouchers done as a glossy postcard, i just wondered how you wordered your vouchers so you can personalise them for each client? do you also do a terms and conditions as a expiry date to use them by? all hints and tips would be most useful.

our gift vouchers we tend to put for a set amont rather than a treatment then they can have what they want paying extra if say its only a £10 voucher..... we word ours something like this

to...........
gift voucher to the value of £......
with stylist............

signed.......... number.......
valid for 6months from...............

you can put it who it is with and also number you vouchers so you can keep track of what you have done and when they have been used, we have ours valid for 6 months
hope this helps hun x

If you go here http://www.verveprint.co.uk/beautyprintdesign.htm

Hit ctlr and F and type "voucher"- and you'll see loads of examples of how other people in the industry word vouchers- including lots of fellow geek. Theres lots of different ways to word things so you can get "inspired" by one thats closest to what you're after.

hth.

Latest posts

Back