Gift Vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephib

Reaction score
Who offers gift vouchers in their salon? Where did you get them made/printed? I'm looking to get some but interested to know what other people do!!

A lot of geeks do gift vouchers. I know as we print lots of them :)
It's good idea to leave them generic so you can enter a value on them.

Designed myself printed by leaflet frog :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a mobile service and I offer them. My local designer did them and I got them printed by a local company too.

I have plastic electronic ones and my clients love them

I've set up mine via PayPal, and there's a button on my website which you can buy them from. Made it so much easier with being mobile! Over Christmas I sold quite a few. There's just a button where people can click, enter the amount they want and a message and they print them off themselves. Then when they are to be redeemed that's done via PayPal on my website too. It's pretty straight forward

I do have one I've designed on publisher too if anyone doesn't want to do it that way, but the majority are done on my website

I've set up mine via PayPal, and there's a button on my website which you can buy them from. Made it so much easier with being mobile! Over Christmas I sold quite a few. There's just a button where people can click, enter the amount they want and a message and they print them off themselves. Then when they are to be redeemed that's done via PayPal on my website too. It's pretty straight forward

I do have one I've designed on publisher too if anyone doesn't want to do it that way, but the majority are done on my website

How do you set This up?

Latest posts

Back