Gift vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraBxox

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get gift vouchers created and printed? Im looking at getting some done ASAP but can’t find any I like on Vistaprint.

Thank you.

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get gift vouchers created and printed? Im looking at getting some done ASAP but can’t find any I like on Vistaprint.

Thank you.

You could have a look at ticketprinters, as they have lots of different options. Alternatively, many of the beauty wholesalers sell pre-printed ones.

Hello,

Thank you.

I created my own with my logo on vistaprint .... the full salon name & address is on the back ... it’s the same size as my price lists so I pop one in with the vouchers.
D209EEF4-C310-40FE-BCA6-B44E6D7FBEED.jpeg

Hi I'm quite good at designing. Could possibly do something for you and then you get it printed?

I created my own with my logo on vistaprint .... the full salon name & address is on the back ... it’s the same size as my price lists so I pop one in with the vouchers.
View attachment 207051

Yes, this is what i did too with vistaprint. Mine came with pretty matching envelopes too.
You just need to find the size and shape you want and then change the colour, font, paper quality etc to make it into what you personally want.

Hello,

Thank you.
Hi there, can you not upload your own design with vistaprint? They are usually very helpful and i would imagine you could send them a PDF of what you want assuming you were able to create something with whatever software you have. I don't know if that is the case but worth asking if you get stuck:)

Verve are fantastic x

Oh i have never heard of verve...can you post their web address if it is within the forum rules please, i would like to check them out...always good to shop around!

Oh i have never heard of verve...can you post their web address if it is within the forum rules please, i would like to check them out...always good to shop around!
He only does design. Print is normally sent to VistaPrint I think but this is his site - http://www.vervedesigns.co.uk

Ahhh thanks i shall have a look:)

I just upload my own design on to Vistaprint as some of the others have mentioned too.

Latest posts

Back