Ginger with a rose tone overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otter5

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.png
Hi everyone!

I have been hairdressing 19 years and am a wiz at doing other ppls colour but for some reason when it comes to my own hair I always over think it and question myself No idea why! Does anyone else have this problem?!!! ANYWAY!! I want to go from my natural colour to this (see pic) with a pinky toner over the top to create a rosy ginge! I am sick of being a random blonde/brown it's so dull on me! I know Wella and Loreal colours but would like to ask if any of you would mind helping me choose a colour/peroxide strength to get the lightness as I would HATE to be a dark ginger! Want to be on a level 8 (or 7at the darkest at the root) and blending to 8/9/10 level through ends (I can emulsify the colour on ends)
Anyway, first pic is my hair now (awful I know, can't find any good colourists!) and the second pic it's how light I want it, then I will apply a pinky toner, any suggestions for this would also help! I have instamatic pink dream already so could use that?! Thanks Geeks!

Have you tried using relights? If you mix /03 + /06 it comes a nice rose gold.

I was looking at relights today but just wasn't sure as not used them much! Will give that a go Thankyou! X

Oh i love relights! I use them to tone and gloss a lot!

Latest posts

Back