Given up using crystals in nail art!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
I just can't get them to last in Gelish/Shellac nail art! I use gelbond for crystal toes which is fine has it has a while to dry and set before top coating but for nail art on fingers it doesn't dry quickly and the gelbond gets dragged through my topcoat brush agghhh!
I,ve tried without and setting into the Gel polish but they only last a short while.

Any tips? And I've read ECO sog being used but not sure what it is and who's the retailer?

I just can't get them to last in Gelish/Shellac nail art! I use gelbond for crystal toes which is fine has it has a while to dry and set before top coating but for nail art on fingers it doesn't dry quickly and the gelbond gets dragged through my topcoat brush agghhh!
I,ve tried without and setting into the Gel polish but they only last a short while.

Any tips? And I've read ECO sog being used but not sure what it is and who's the retailer?

Sorry I can't really help with the crystals because I haven't played with this yet haha, but I think ECO sog is made by Cuccio

Hth

If you try ECO sog could u post an update to let me know how u get on please :) x x x x

If you try ECO sog could u post an update to let me know how u get on please :) x x x x

I've ordered a bottle of Eco topcoat has it was recommended by others in a FB group so will keep you posted. I also learned that crystals stay on better in non tack topcoats like glaze n go x

Latest posts

Back