Glam & Glits Ink Gel Polish ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
I saw this at one of the nail supply stores I shop at. I am currently using Shellac by CND and I am happy with it but truthfully I feel like I am just paying for the brand. It's nice but it doesn't blow me away. It's staying power is awesome but the colors bore me. Has anyone tried "Ink" by Glam and Glits? They have like 180 colors and some even include glitter .. If you have used them, what's your opinions.. ?

Well, haven't tried the brand that you mention, but I think I can help you here anyway.

I'm from Denmark, so naturally we do not have the same products as you have, but I'm trying to keep up with trends anyway..

I've tried several gel polishes through the years, and i find it that the cheapest ones are actually the ones covering the nails best, it rarely needs to layers.

But but but... I have found a solution better for me, and offering me whatever color I would like... I've found a very good UV gel seal topcoat which I use on all my nails as the top product. Then I've found that a gel polish does not pull nail polish colors out of their original place even though it isn't dry yet.

So my solution is to use original nail polish and then put on the gel seal topcoat. The nails that I'm doing on my costumers lasts as long as shellac and it also stays pretty as shellac. Actually I've "stolen" some costumers from the shellac because shellac didn't offer the same design posibilities.

(Sorry if my english aren't that good - hope you understand me anyway)

Latest posts

Back