Glam Lash in a Flash!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethm06

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing glam lash in a flash training course and doing it as a treatment in my salon, does anyone do it? Any reviews? Beth

Ditto i have been looking at theat and wanted to know if anyone has done it and what there thoughts are on the training and results.

I am glam lash trained, but was only taught how to do individual eyelash extensions where you isolate each eyelash. I think this lash in a flash is like express lash extensions whereby the lashes are not isolated and just placed on the lash. I am not sure how i feel about these. on my first couple sets when i trained i used a slower setting glue which meant that the eyelashes next to the one i isolated ended up sticking to it. after about a week, my client said that her eye was irritable and uncomfortable in one spot, which is obviously where the donor lash was attached to a few of her natural lashes which were growing at different rates. and i have had other clients (who i havent lashed, saying that they had express lashes on and before the 2 weeks were up their eyes were extrememly irritated, where the lash felt as if it was pulling). I am not an expert but surely this is like having an eyeful of stickies? not something that you would want to achieve. surely this will lead to more problems, clients getting irritated eyes, being put off having more on, tempted to pull at their own lashes to ease the irritiation?

Anyway I found this vid you might find helpful.

LashInFlashDemo.wmv - YouTube

Latest posts

Back