Glamour Session Bag - Roo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Im looking into a new storage bag. Im interested in this Glamour Session Bag - IMPERIAL PINK | Nail Technician Bags I know a few of you have this already. Can someone please tell me on the other side of that picture on the link, the side I can't see, is it like the side I can see where I could put Shellac bottles?

I have at least 40 bottles (and always buying) of Shellac, so I need a bag that is going to adapt to expanding. So say a new which will take all the products to do a Shellac Manicure (including a lamp) plus space to hold all bottles (or enough room to add a few Roo rolls) and easy to transport. Any ideas?

I currently have a bucket bag but this is literally fit to burst with no extra room to add rolls, and if im honest its getting too heavy to carry. Could do with something to put on my bag etc

My Roo sessions bag is full to capacity. Yes all the zip sides which fold out are identical to the one opposite each other. You can get 2 shellac bottles in each holder (its a tight squeeze), I get all my bottles of nourishing remover, IPA, scrub fresh, clear blue, mundo file spray, foot spray, handcream & a remove tube in the main compartment(upright)as well as my CND UV lamp, daylight lamp & hand rest. All other zip compartments hold my glitters, additives, foils, manicure tools, files, nail wipes etc etc etc......! Its heavy BUT easily transportable. Fits in my car boot or on my passenger seat. There are a few bits I cant fit in like my infrared lamp for IBX & couch roll but hey I dont mind :D
So far a very good bag :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

The other side is the same ie polish pockets. The two ends are the same as well.
I've got my CND lamp in there, all my solutions and nail wipes, towel, Roo roll, diary etc. In the ends I hold my tools and brushes and nail art bits. The only things I carry separately are glitters and my table paper roll.

There are a couple of videos on YouTube showing how much you can fit in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408382100.205710.jpg

This is everything I can got in mine. And then the polish pockets are all filled x

:eek::eek::eek: WOOOOOOW :eek::eek::eek:

That's some amount of stuff.

I LOVE the purple version of this bag.

I have a trolley at the mo but SO tempted to put all my nail art stuff in one of these so I use both.

Thank you so much for all your replies, really helpful. I think i'm definitely going to invest!

Where did you get the boxes from that has the little pots of mica powder, glitter, who knows what, lol?

Micas, glitters and rhinestones and studs. Everything ! Lol

I got them from hobbycraft. £2 each xx

Guess where I'm going tomorrow :rolleyes: thanks jodieeeanne ;)

Latest posts

Back