Glaze N' Go on gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amzyc

Reaction score
The other nail tech in our salon has recently converted to nsi and she has found the glaze and go top coat has been chipping on her gels she done on herself?! Any suggestions anyone?? She asked for my advice but ive never had the issue with my l and p enhancements.. I dont offer gel as yet so told her id ask the pros!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I could be wrong but I think glaze n go isn't designed as a top coat for gels? Maybe she needs to use a final layer or finishing gel then glaze and go?

I use NSI gels and Gaze n go on top - it's always been fine. I was told by NSI at a show to use it after finding the finish clear was going dull on top of colour gel. They said it's fine on top of French look or colour. You put it straight on after buffing the gel. It needs to go on quite thick otherwise it can have a tendency to crack.

Sometimes over curing can cause cracking. Is she curing for the 90 seconds? Just a thought?! X

Thanks ladies il relay all this back to her!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back