Glitter eye makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikinkibabyx

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm doing a 'Party MakeUp' course starting next week! I'm so excited! I was looking at offering glitter glam eye makeup over the festive period and was wondering what you use to make sure the glitter doesn't fall during their night out..

Was on eBay and they have a stargazer gel fix glue especially for glitter but I don't know if there's anything else out here ?xx

LIT glitter glue you can buy from peaches&cream i think their website is called fabulusmakeup or something but this stuff is the best.. google them xx

NYX do some great glitter palettes which has both the fixer and glitter within one, so perfect. I use it on clients' eyes, just subtly and it looks great and stays put for hours (have also used it on myself, so personally tried and tested!!) x

I love the nyx glitter liners. It's a liquid liner. I smack down some eyeshadow base, next a contrasting colour eyeshadow to boost the intensity of the glitter, then I brush the glitter liner all over that layer of eyeshadow. Then Let it dry and it stays all night.

Do you ladies have some pics of ones you've done before ?

I don't mind using a liner but I've just bought 10 pots of glitter so really want some sort of fixing glue, gel etc for the glitter to stick to xx

Illamasqua sealing gel might be a good option.

I also love the Collection Glam Crystals liners. They are fab.

I would definitely recommend Lit glitter glue from Peaches and Cream. Google Peaches and Cream Liverpool, they have an amazing online shop. The glitters are gorgeous too x

Peaches and cream also have the same fix gel as I was looking at on eBay! Don't know whether to go for the liquid base or fix gel ? Or both ?xx

If the liquid base is more expensive I'd go for the fix gel definitely. There's no need to spend a fortune when fix gel more than does the job x

NYX do some great glitter palettes which has both the fixer and glitter within one, so perfect. I use it on clients' eyes, just subtly and it looks great and stays put for hours (have also used it on myself, so personally tried and tested!!) x

I have these, how do you apply it? I only ever seem to get patches of glitter! Would love to do on a client as part of my portfolio!

Would love to see some pics, I'm going to experiment with some party makeup to advertise this week x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

If the liquid base is more expensive I'd go for the fix gel definitely. There's no need to spend a fortune when fix gel more than does the job x

You think so? The liquid base is £15 and the gel is £2.. Big difference lol xz

Honestly try the £2 one first, that will only be a small amount for £2 but it really works! x

Anyone any photos ?? I have loads of research photos and ideas but would like to see some geeks work !x

Latest posts

Back