Glitter & Foil in Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i am just like a kid in a sweet shop with all these ideas i am new to the nail game so it is just ace i will be permanantly on this web site now thanks

Those are awesome!!! I haven't played with glitters or foil... yet.. :oops: but I have "sandwiched" just about anything you can think of inbetween 2 layers of acrylic. I have a client that wants me to "inlay" her baby's pic.... I will let you all know how it turns out.... I'm a little concerned with picture clarity after she shrinks it down to fit her nail....IF it works, it would be neat though...

Georgie Porgie said:
I have a client that wants me to "inlay" her baby's pic.... I will let you all know how it turns out....

Wow I've heard of some things but never that - I really look forward to hearing how that goes!!! Good Luck ;)

try again!!! msg for nailsinlondon...i love the nails u posted on this post, the pink artwork, how did u do them? vicky

This is my first attempt, what do you think?????

Ruth I like your pink acrylic's. I would love to see a closer pic of the nails you are using for you avatar. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back