Glitter questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi geeks it probably is a daft question but as I have no knowledge of glitter I thought I will ask . When mixing glitter with colour acrylic powder is it better to use the same colour glitter as acrylic poder or can I use any silver glitter . Same question goes for rockstars etc . Do u use the same colour glitter as polish or diff colour ??? What is holographic glitter ??sorry I have never ever worn glitter always whites and pink .but I have to give clients what they want.... Please any info on glitter what type ,how many type ,where to get etc . Heard a lot about martha Stewart glitter but there r so many I don't know which one to order ... Is amazon ok to order glitter . Thankyou in advance . X:confused::confused:

Hi
If you search glitter on here you will see tons of threads and should be able to find out all you want to know.

Thankyou . I have been looking on thread but I want to know what are different effects with different glitter .irridesecent or holographic . Can I use martha Stewart heartsand star glitter or is it too big to use on nails . Sorry I hope it make sense .x

Hi geeks it probably is a daft question but as I have no knowledge of glitter I thought I will ask . When mixing glitter with colour acrylic powder is it better to use the same colour glitter as acrylic poder or can I use any silver glitter . Same question goes for rockstars etc . Do u use the same colour glitter as polish or diff colour ??? What is holographic glitter ??sorry I have never ever worn glitter always whites and pink .but I have to give clients what they want.... Please any info on glitter what type ,how many type ,where to get etc . Heard a lot about martha Stewart glitter but there r so many I don't know which one to order ... Is amazon ok to order glitter . Thankyou in advance . X:confused::confused:

Hi when you use glitter, mix it with clear gel or clear acrylic powders. The colored gel or acrylic powder would "hide" your glitters ;-)
For rockstars, apply the Shellac (or another brand), and cure, before topcoat, rub the glitter in the tacky layer of your Shellac. Then topcoat.

I mixed glitter my pink acrylic powder and still got a lovely subtle colour x

Thankyou girls again . I have ordered martha Stewart holographic fine glitter 12pack . So will try and have a play when it arrives . When using additives or mica powder with nsi polish pro (gel polish) can any nearest matching colour can b burnished on gel colour or any colour ... Sorry I hope I'm making sense .sorry if its a silly question . X

Latest posts

Back