Glitter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macca126

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick note, I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the right direction to have a set of extentions with glitter tips? I live in Bolton and would travel into Manchester, Warrington, Blackburn, to get these done.

I have completed a course in nails, but seem to have a problem in doing my right hand as I am right handed!!??!!

I want these doing for my works xmas do on the 9th of Dec, so the weekend before would be great.

Cheers

Macca126

Try sending a PM to Jo Jo, she's in Bolton and lurves glitter!

HTH

Thanks Chick-a-dee,

Will do.

lol

Why not pm Anthony Buckly he works from Bolton and specializes in glitter acrylic and 3d nail art, he may know sum1 that could do super duper glitzy set if he is tooooo busy!

ALEX said:
Why not pm Anthony Buckly he works from Bolton and specializes in glitter acrylic and 3d nail art, he may know sum1 that could do super duper glitzy set if he is tooooo busy!

If I lived in Bolton I'd never do my own nails again!
:biggrin:
Mind you he's a very busy man. BTW, where is he? He's not been around for a while

Hi,

Unfortunately I am no longer doing nails but I think your best bet would be Ant Buckley if he has any free appointments! The number for California Nails is 01204 412001 and they are based on Tonge Moor in Bolton.

Regards
Jo

Latest posts

Back