Glitterarty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireDix86

polishedpinkys
Reaction score
Hey ladies, has anyone ever brought items from glitterarty on eBay? I'm after some glitter mixes but it says the seller is away.. I've noticed that they've been away for a while and wondered if anyone knew when and if they'll be trading again?
Tia x

The shop may be closed till monday now but that seller away message is there all the time,u can still order xx

Hey ladies, has anyone ever brought items from glitterarty on eBay? I'm after some glitter mixes but it says the seller is away.. I've noticed that they've been away for a while and wondered if anyone knew when and if they'll be trading again?
Tia x
diamond.glitters on ebay is absolutely amazing. Have a look :)

I've tried to order often and can't checkout.
I've ordered from diamond glitters too and they are great

Glitterarty closes Friday's and opens again Monday's. She often has the seller away message just incase there is a delay in processing orders to cover her back. She works alone mostly and get hundreds of orders per day. If you join her group on Facebook there's loads of info and pics and everyone's really helpful on there if you have any questions. X

Glitterarty is good :)

Thanks ladies xx

I bought myself some of the Glitterarty Disney mixes to have a play with recently. So beautiful!! It had a message saying seller away but I ordered anyway and they came within a couple of days. :)

I bought myself some of the Glitterarty Disney mixes to have a play with recently. So beautiful!! It had a message saying seller away but I ordered anyway and they came within a couple of days. :)
I can't seem to find any disney mixes from them. Care to post the link?

Tia x

Sometimes when the sellers have a backlog of orders, they do put there shop in 'seller away' mode. I know the lady who also runs Diamond glitters on eBay does it when she's overrun. Or maybe they just have gone on holiday lol!

I love glitterarty the lady that runs it bends over backwards to help customers out and if there's something U need and she says the shop is shut she does send it out asap.. I do love the Facebook page too everyone's nice and friendly

Miss Lucy's is also fantastic, she has a site and fb group, absolutely gorgeousssss glitters ❤️

Tia x
Hi, they only open the shop at certain times. If you like their Facebook page it will let you know when they are open :)

Hi. Does anyone have a link to the diamond glitters site? I can't seem to find it on eBay search! I was just about to order from glitter arty but the lady is now ill and going on hol so shop shut till some time in november. Are diamond glitters good? Nice and sparkly?!! X

Hi. Does anyone have a link to the diamond glitters site? I can't seem to find it on eBay search! I was just about to order from glitter arty but the lady is now ill and going on hol so shop shut till some time in november. Are diamond glitters good? Nice and sparkly?!! X
http://

www.diamondglitters.co.uk/

Diamond glitters is no longer on eBay. They've recently just launched their official site :) 1000% recommended :)

Brill thank you x

How much glitter do you get like a tsp.

How much glitter do you get like a tsp.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478264044.623609.jpg

These are a couple of the glitters I have bought. More than a tsp definitely. :)

Glitterarty are good busy very frustrating as the shop opens and closes and the products sell out so quickly.

Latest posts

Back