Go Fund Me, please look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellewopter

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if this post is against site rules, I am trying to provide a little light in the lives of people with mental health issues by providing low/no cost treatments to add a little levity to their lives. I have had a break from beauty following a very hard time with my own anxiety and depression and would like to use the skills I have to give some thing back and 'pay it forward'
If you can help or share please do, the simplest thing can help when you think no one cares xx

gofundme.com/dd2bt5zx

Link doesn
Apologies if this post is against site rules, I am trying to provide a little light in the lives of people with mental health issues by providing low/no cost treatments to add a little levity to their lives. I have had a break from beauty following a very hard time with my own anxiety and depression and would like to use the skills I have to give some thing back and 'pay it forward'
If you can help or share please do, the simplest thing can help when you think no one cares xx

gofundme.com/dd2bt5zx

Hadn't heard of "go fund me" so went on a hunt. I'm confused. You said you wanted to "pay it forward" which is a lovely thing to do...however, I feel it's defeating the whole point of a pay it forward if your asking for money from us and everybody else to do this..... Isn't the whole idea of paying it forward, doing a good turn for free, by expecting nothing In return...but you're asking people for money to allegedly offer free treatments to others... .Or have I got it wrong here

Sorry but cash doesn't come easy, and to just give it to someone with no registered charity number and no guarantee what will happen to it their money.. Hmm, good luck tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back