gobsmacked 100 grit file for etching the natural nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, so far I haven't gotten any proof from TT that 100 grit etch is ok and I haven't gotten any proof elsewhere that it is not. So I guess I will have to draw my own conclusions once I see the results of switching to a higher grit for the "etch" ie: shine removal. If I can get away with using the product in a healthier manner for the nail then that would be great! :green:

Hiya x.. I think you can see the proof for yourself. use a 100 grit on your own natural nail...then a 240....you will see the proof....:)

Hiya x.. I think you can see the proof for yourself. use a 100 grit on your own natural nail...then a 240....you will see the proof....:)

Yes yes, I am already trying it out. Thanks :green:

Yes yes, I am already trying it out. Thanks :green:
I think she meant to see the difference in what it does to your natural nail. ie proof of damage caused by 100grit. Since you're trying it out you should already know the difference of what they do to the nail plate. Now we're only waiting for you to discover that the 240 is enough to remove shine & not have any problems with lifting.:)

Last edited:
I think she meant to see the differnce in what it does to your natural nail. ie proof of damage caused by 100grit. Since you're trying it out you should already no the difference of what theydo to the nail plate. NOw we 're only waiting for you to discover that the 240 is enough to remove shine & not have any problems with lifting.:)

That is how I fully understood it :green:

Latest posts

Back