going creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella

Reaction score
I am just so excited - I have today booked my place for creative conversion in just under two weeks time.

Can anyone tell me what the £120 worth of kit you get with this course includes. I am just trying to avoid buying anything in the mean time that I may get in this kit.

Thanks

Ella

This question was asked a few weeks back - use the search function on the left and type in the work kit and it should pop up!

From what I remember you get absolutely everything you need including your trainer hand - which I had to buy second hand and cost me £90 on it's own!!

Good luck with your Training, I'm very envious!!

Tina
xx

Trinity Nails said:
Ella, from what I remember you get absolutely everything you need including your trainer hand - Tinaxx

You do NOT get the nail-trainer on the Creative Conversion Course - only the Foundation Course price includes this!!! :idea: :shock:

OK - I'll leave now.. :oops:

Trinity Nails said:
OK - I'll leave now.. :oops:

Chill - ;) just didn't want anyone to think that it cost £67.50 + VAT for conversion course with a kit worth £120.00 and a nail trainer worth about the same :shock: :shock: :huh:

I figured that the trainer wasn't included. I have one anyway - should I take it along or do I need to have a human model (very difficult as it will be 90minutes drive at lease to get there and I don't know anyone with a day to spare)

Thanks for the other info - I found the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back