Going mobile breaking it to clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkisbeauty

Reaction score
So as title says, after nearly 8 yrs in my salon I am thinking of giving it up, just not sure how to break the news to my clients ?
I will be offering mobile and will be changing my hours
Any advice would be great!

Have you ever brought up the subject with your clients while chatting to them before? Do they know it's something you're considering, or will it be a bolt from the blue?

I'd break the news to them that you'll soon be able to save them petrol & parking money AND save them smudging their nails on the way out after a mani!
Or save them having to go out in public after a facial looking a bit blotchy!
etc etc

Weigh up the benefits it offers them and maybe approach it that way? xx

It will be completely out of the blue it won't be till new year that it happens as then is when my lease is up, most are really local to salon so walk X but I'm sure I can find some good points for them, it's just the initial " oh by the way I'm going to be going mobile!"

It will be completely out of the blue it won't be till new year that it happens as then is when my lease is up, most are really local to salon so walk X but I'm sure I can find some good points for them, it's just the initial " oh by the way I'm going to be going mobile!"

It's all about your first statement about it....I'd go with something like.....'I'm really excited, my lease is up in the new year and I can finally do what I want to do and go mobile....it's going to be fab!.....and go on and on about all the good things for them that Blossom has given you.

If you approach it in a positive, excited way they will respond in a similar way, if you act all nervous and worried you'll just unsettle them too

Thank you for the advice X positive thoughts!!

Latest posts

Back