Going mobile - what equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileNails

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I want to go mobile as im unable to get work in a salon as im pregnant and also have a four year old!

So instead of giving up i considered goin mobile. What equipment would i need in order to look proffesional but without breaking the bank? Id probly work more from home, and if i was to go to other peoples houses id just have to work with whats there - i.e, kitchen table.

So any ideas? Advice?!!

Thanx guys! xxx

i use just a manicure table wich cost £150 off ebay but im selling it for £90 if ur interested? its one thats for a salon but i use it at home. u cud also think about getting a portable table - google manicure tables or look on ebay n compare prices - alternively u cud look at somewhere like ikea for something suitable. obviously u need ur kits aswell. the only other things u need are ventilation - or just a household fan n a open window, chairs for u n ur client to sit on, and towels. if u need any more elp just pm me xx

thanx!
really going to need a portable table - had planned to use spare room but being pregnant again means i will no longer have a spare room!!! So limited space!!

Il defo google and ebay search for table!

Thanx for the heads up!

x

Hi

I am just setting up mobile, I bought a table off ebay that came in a bag But was far to big and heavy and manufacturer problems. So I opted for a reasonable sized portable with drawer from Sallys I think about £70. There are always beauty websites that sell them too.

I did buy one of the big trolleys for all my stuff but its too bulky too so am storing my stock in it. ( I was too keen did not think about How I was going to transport it all needed a HGV for it all .)

A must I think is the Bucket Bag from Sweet Squared its great to put your polishes in your tips and everything really. I would say that was my best buy.

Morrisons do cheap foldable chairs for 4.99 and i also got a second hand beauty chair for £15. So there are bargains out there.

And then just really your usual Tools & products and a good table light Ikea do great ones.

Best of Luck :)

Denise
x

Latest posts

Back