Going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gblashes

Reaction score
Hi

I'm about to train in eyelash Extensions at the eyelash emporium, with a view to going mobile. I want to go self employed as I have a 3 month old baby and I'm looking for more flexible hours.
Does anyone have any tips on equipment to buy for mobile ee? I think I have thought of most things but there is always something that is easy to forget!

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What have you thought of so far? And have you thought about storage and transportation for equipment?

Bed, stool, pillow I always use a pillow to make it more comfy for customer, towels and then obvs your kit :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, I thought of bed, stool. Didn't think of pillow! Any particular type or just a standard pillow? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

Also will have kit, and I've bought some magnifying glasses with light to save carrying a lamp.

Is a table necessary for mobile ee?

I hadn't actually thought of storage. I have a mondeo so plenty of room to transport. Maybe have to keep it in the car, depending on insurance!

No just a normal pillow hun I use one like you have on bed as its long enough to be able to put my jade stone and bits on to. No ive never needed a table just more to carry round. Oh and a handheld mirror for them to see the lashes xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

A mirror! Genius, I would never have thought of that! Thanks

So do you just put all your kit on the pillow next to their head?

Latest posts

Back