Going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
hiya,
I'm currently halfway through doing my level 3 and I'm going to be going mobile and I have a few questions:
What is the best insurance company?
What's different techniques of getting the word out?
How do you attract clientele ?
What are reasonable prices?
How would you display your portfolio ?
Where can you buy a portable basin at a reasonable price ?
Which is the best colour brand to buy ?
How do you carry your equipment around?
Thank you in advance for answering xx

Hi I would recommend you get at least a few years salon experience first , I have done both , salon , mobile and have recently gone back to a salon , No matter how talented you are you will gain experience in dealing with any problems that arise and that way you will have more confidence , x

Hi I would recommend you get at least a few years salon experience first , I have done both , salon , mobile and have recently gone back to a salon , No matter how talented you are you will gain experience in dealing with any problems that arise and that way you will have more confidence , x

Hiya thanks for replying I have worked in two different salons since I was for about a year each and I have had Terrible experiences both of them have put me off going into a Salon and almost put me of hairdressing all together so I don't want to go into a salon but I am doing work experience x

Latest posts

Back