Gold flower nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone can help me, I keep seeing pictures with some lovely gold nail art on. It looks as though it's a full nail design of a flower outline, I've been searching for ages but can't find anything.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I could find it please lol :) x

Do you have a pic you could share as an example?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434223079.079699.jpg

That would help! :) This isn't my work obviously just a picture I've seen on Instagram but this is the design I keep seeing, does anyone have any idea where it's from? x

I would say thats a stamp

Wow that looks really good.

Kinda wish i didn't post now.. Seeing the link has got me itching to buy new nail art supplies haha ;)

Thank you cheekychick! :)

They look fab thanks for posting.... I keep seeing this on Pinterest and can't get it to work using a stamp! I will be ordering these too! Xx

Here's one of the new ones ;)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434268609.524618.jpg
x

I do my base & colour coats as normal, cure then cleanse the colour coat. Stick filigree on then top it off (I use gelish) after one coat of topcoat they are completely smooth but I sometimes do two just to make sure they last the full 2-3 weeks.

Tronk7 I'll find out what the design is called when I'm home x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434296283.993320.jpg

Here's another old one of mine x

Thanks [emoji4] They're so pretty and so are the nails on your Instagram too x

I finally received my stickers today and have had a bit of a play with them, I found them a bit tricky though as it didn't seem to stick down that well, quite a few bits at the sides and free edge kept popping up. Just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong I applied to cured colour coat whilst tacky

You need to cleanse after your colour coats (before top it off)
Stick it on, then topcoat. It won't stick to the tacky layer x

Thank you cheekychick, that's where I'm going wrong! Will have another go :) x

They took me a couple of tries but now I could do them with my eyes closed! Lol

Ive noticed if you get topcoat underneath them they can take away the filigrees stickiness so be careful with that.
Just make sure they are thoroughly stuck down before top coating. x

Mine have just arrived but havent tried them yet. Can they be used with vinylux? If so do I put them on after two coats of polish and then top coat on after?

Back