Gone quiet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
I seem to be quiet here in Bristol.

In order to pick up some work, I am thinking of doing a spray tan demo to a group.

I can't seem to think of who to target. Lots of mums at todler group but of course not practical for doing a live demo.

Where else can you suggest???

how about some of the secondary schools or colleges as the may have a graduation ball to go to. maybe put a sign up in your local community center and do a demo there. let me know how you get on..:hug:

I seem to be quiet here in Bristol.

In order to pick up some work, I am thinking of doing a spray tan demo to a group.

I can't seem to think of who to target. Lots of mums at todler group but of course not practical for doing a live demo.

Where else can you suggest???

Try the local gyms and office blocks. Spray tan the receptionist - that could be a good start for you!:)
Also, check out the local beauty salons / hairdressers - target the one that aren't already offering it.

There are lots of marketing ideas on this site. I know some people on here are saying they are fantastically busy, but the truth is that most salons have experienced a drop in sales. keep your overheads low and ride the recession out. chin up x

Back