Good blonde colourist in Chester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poshpaws

Reaction score
Hi all. Can anyone recommend someone who does 'good blonde' in Chester? I used to go to a well-known chain for years as I had a fab colourist but she left last year and I was left with another colourist who kept insisting I only needed a T section on my bobbed hair and gave me blonde highlights that looked quite drab and all but disappeared within a fortnight.

So in Jan I tried somewhere else. I told them I had a cool skin tone so I needed ash blonde, that I wanted the half head to look like I'd actually had some colour on and that my hair does tend to pick up red tones. Well, the woman took no noticed and just dumped a ton of bleach on my head! It looked ok in the hairdressers but as the days went by, I noticed it was very yellowy, almost gingery in places. To compound this, I noticed that the girl hadn't even put the bleach to the ends of the hair (I have quite dark roots on naturally mousey hair), and three weeks later I look like have about 6 weeks worth of regrowth. I have taken to wearing a head band to hide the very yellowy bits at the front but the roots underneath are shocking and it all looks very cheap. :cry:

Sorry for going on, it's been getting me down and I've been trying to wait until next pay day to sort it but can no longer have this horrible hair. I have been thinking of going to Hair Cafe or Andrew Collinge ut if anyone else can recommend anywhere else in Chester for good blonde then please do tell! Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back