Good hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly young

Reaction score
Hi I've been doing hair extensions for over 3 years now, I've been using Sjk hair extensions, which I find the hair is ok, but as I'm getting busier I find a lot of the colours are out of stock alot of the time when I want to order! I'm looking to change supplier and I want a really good hair that offers ombré and the silver/grey colour! I'm thinking of using beauty works for my more expensive range but need to find a mid range, any recommendations? I've sent for samples from routes hair extensions and trendy lox! I am interested in bulk buying eventually so I can start supplying to others in my area! So I need a good trade discount if possible! I don't mind buying in from China/USA as long as it is good quality hair! Any help would be great!

I would really recommend staying away from beauty works! The hair looks nice when you first fit it but very quickly it goes really dry and full of split ends even when following the correct aftercare. And for the price you're paying it really is awful quality! The hair only lasts about 4 months at a push! I've seen really good reviews for euphoria one, transform and in my experience hair planet is good

Archie Lloyds. Always loads of stock. I find with SJK if they are out I message them and they upgrade me. Worth a try.

Ok thanks guys! Yeah Sjk are great for upgrades but I was in a position a few weeks ago where they ran out of every grade of hair in the colour I wanted so had to wait over a week before it came into stock! I've just got samples from transform although I had to message them around 4 times before they sent them! I will have a the others you have all mentioned! Thank you

I tried transform after hearing good reviews but my order came all bunched into one bag, no marks or labels on anything so didn't know who it was from and no colour ring. The col 60 I ordered was more like a col 24. Emailed them, got no response at all just the missing colour ring arrived a couple of days later. Not overly impressed so far with the service

I tried transform after hearing good reviews but my order came all bunched into one bag, no marks or labels on anything so didn't know who it was from and no colour ring. The col 60 I ordered was more like a col 24. Emailed them, got no response at all just the missing colour ring arrived a couple of days later. Not overly impressed so far with the service
I've heard they have really bad customer service which put me off them tbh

Yep it's not a good start is it?!

I used to use angel remy but there out of stock alot lately so im trying euphoria brazillian range xx

Yeah I've just signed up for an account with euphoria there's loads of choice with them do you know if they do samples? Thanks

Im using Fabulong range at the moment which are really good! x

Eurphiaone!! Just done maintenance on a client hair still amazing after 3 months and she dyes it grey every 6 weeks aswell X
I like routes too X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    985.4 KB · Views: 71
Yeah routes and euphoria one seem to be the two favourites so far just waiting to see if I can get done samples but seem to be good reviews on both! Fabulous I've looked into but I don't quite get the price list il email them again! They are quite expensive though. So would use for higher range

Fabulong I mean

Y
yrah I find the customer service not very good atall I want to start bulk buying and I told them if I liked their hair I would look into using it, they said they would send samples out that was back in March I messaged them a further 3 times and finally received them a couple of days ago! X

Eurphiaone!! Just done maintenance on a client hair still amazing after 3 months and she dyes it grey every 6 weeks aswell X
I like routes too X
Looks lovely very interested in using them do you know if they send samples and do a trade discount? I have asked but not heard back yet? Thanks x

Looks lovely very interested in using them do you know if they send samples and do a trade discount? I have asked but not heard back yet? Thanks x
Yeah they send samples and think they offer trade discount yeah it dosnt work out too expensive for a full head most people can afford it X
They always reply the same day to my texts x

I recieved samples from transform mongolian range today i have to say it feels lovely but the reviews on customer service put me off! Xx

Th
Yeah they send samples and think they offer trade discount yeah it dosnt work out too expensive for a full head most people can afford it X
They always reply the same day to my texts x
ryve just replied! Looking forward to trying their hair! Thanks for your help x

I like routes too X
Is that the Brazillian range? Looks amazing x

Is that the Brazillian range? Looks amazing x
Yeah:) and yeah it's really good she had the silver colour aswell most of the suppliers I've tried the blondes go dry quick X

Latest posts

Back