Good, inexpensive places for tunics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found if you buy wide leg trousers and a tunic that sits below your bottom, you don't get any problems with fit or cellulite showing. At the moment I'm wearing black leggings with a dress style tunic, which is quite flattering too.

I've found if you buy wide leg trousers and a tunic that sits below your bottom, you don't get any problems with fit or cellulite showing. At the moment I'm wearing black leggings with a dress style tunic, which is quite flattering too.

100% agree with the wide leg trousers/tunic :)

I've had the Nicole uniform from Diamond Designs before and loved it but they're quite expensive.

Dream Nails, that sounds like what I need but had a look at co-operative but couldn't see one I liked!

Know I'll just have to suck up the expense and go for one a bit pricier. Grr :( xxx

thats the one i ordered the nicole (brown linen) cost me about £86 so yea bit on the expensive side but had my buttercups one for a year and started to look grubby but its worth it so breathable love the capped sleeves

thats the one i ordered the nicole (brown linen) cost me about £86 so yea bit on the expensive side but had my buttercups one for a year and started to look grubby but its worth it so breathable love the capped sleeves

I'm going to get the Shannon brown linen and bootcut trousers. Loved the nicole when I had it but felt a wee er exposed at times lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Great thread. Just when i thought i knew ALL the uniform suppliers.

See that's what I want either a dress style one or one that comes below the bum. Got a thing about having to have long tops since I've had my kids, just don't feel comfortable without it. Going to have to get looking I think. I don't want something that looks too tunicy either if that makes sense.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I've got a couple from Co-op, they're the only the only ones I've ever had so I can't compare them but size wise I bought 14's and they only just fit me now that I'm a small 12, when I was a 12-14 I couldn't do the bottom 3 toggles up!

I'm not sure if it's true of most/all tunics but they are polyester and although they was well, I get way too hot in them when I set up so by the time I'm sat down to do a mobile client, I'm boiling so they're not a good look for me.

Another geek recommended https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tip-Top-Embroidered-Towels/114072165276908?fref=ts for logo'd aprons which I'll be investing in soon, turns out I'm just not a uniform girl!

I've got a couple from Co-op, they're the only the only ones I've ever had so I can't compare them but size wise I bought 14's and they only just fit me now that I'm a small 12, when I was a 12-14 I couldn't do the bottom 3 toggles up!

I'm not sure if it's true of most/all tunics but they are polyester and although they was well, I get way too hot in them when I set up so by the time I'm sat down to do a mobile client, I'm boiling so they're not a good look for me.

Another geek recommended https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tip-Top-Embroidered-Towels/114072165276908?fref=ts for logo'd aprons which I'll be investing in soon, turns out I'm just not a uniform girl!

I have to say I think I might go down this route. I've seen lots of her pictures and I'm thinking if I get some nice tops and trousers I can wear them with the apron and then a nice cardy if I'm cold and a hoodie when I'm out and about lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I would need something coming down to my knees to disguise cellulite with leggings!

Does anywhere do breathable tunics in the original material and not linen?

I would need something coming down to my knees to disguise cellulite with leggings!

Does anywhere do breathable tunics in the original material and not linen?

My legs are like cottage cheese :cry: and I find the linen ones are fab as they are well made and quite thick xx

My legs are like cottage cheese :cry: and I find the linen ones are fab as they are well made and quite thick xx

I hear ya! Maybe we need to start a support group for cellulite. :wink2:

I wish there was somewhere decent where you could try on tunics. Every time I arrange to go to a show I put some salon wear stands on my list so I can choose one in the flesh, but by the time I've got my CND stock I just want to make like Ross Kemp!

I hear ya! Maybe we need to start a support group for cellulite. :wink2:

I wish there was somewhere decent where you could try on tunics. Every time I arrange to go to a show I put some salon wear stands on my list so I can choose one in the flesh, but by the time I've got my CND stock I just want to make like Ross Kemp!

I actually burst out laughing reading that. I totally know what you mean with the Ross Kemp :lol: xxx

We've had some lovely new uniforms - emelie navy dresses & juliette teal tunics from labeeby, fit lovely - and look really smart too, our last ones were Danielle tunic & trousers in prune ... Both have been really comfy and have washed perfect, ... Def go and see Dave from Labeeby@ one of the shows... He's lovely.

Latest posts

Back