Good lasting blonde hair extensions supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Looking for a supplier that has good quality blonde colours that don't go dry too quickly? Any reccormendations would be great X

Transform Mongolian stays beautiful for ages

Another one for transform Mongolian! And for budget I actually find Prestige is pretty good. I ordered some of their grey as a tester (which is obviously blonde underneath) washed, blow dried, curled straightened and repeated about 15 times (maybe 2 months wear for most people?) and they felt exactly the same as when I started!

I've tried euphoria ones blondes and the quality& texture was lovely. I've heard great things about additional lengths as well.
Does anyone know the lifespan of hair planets wefts ? Xx

Thank you for the kind words Samantha.

We do a wide range of blonde colours in all of our ranges, it just depends on which application method you are looking for.

If you want to use us or any other hair extension supplier, read genuine reviews and ask the supplier questions, your not just buying from them but hopefully building a long last relationship. Drop me PM if you'd like any details or have any questions.

Latest posts

Back