Good or not good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubs

Reaction score
Not tried them. Had a look at the website and they have a good selection. No prices though, which suggests they are trade rather than general public, which is encouraging. If you try them, let us know what the hair is like.

hi thanks for replying for the hair weft it was 70pounds im stuck between trying them and trying halo who are cheaper so dont know im in 2 minds as its for a client i have in next week for extensions what do u think?? xx

Halo isn't very good it matte and tangles and is cheap they celebrity elite that's 100% better

oh no is halo not good i spoke to them and they reasured me it wouldnt matt and tangle i think il give up with hair extensions lol i looked at celeb elite but its double the price so im sure it will be better but my client is on a budget so im looking for hair weft around 70pounds if possible lol xx

Thats what i said to you before hun,
youre no way on gods earth going to get diecent, full head of hair for £70,like i said before if it is the likes of celeb elite, lush, hairxtensions.co.uk,youre looking at around £100 for a full head,which is already very,very cheap.

if the client is on that tight a budget,that even thats too much, then im sorry, but maybe she cannot afford extensions.Unless dry, matted tangled, awful looking hair is what shes after.

You can get a weft from the likes of Lush us for clients on a tight budget, but in my experience 1 weft isnt enough for a full head. It really depends on the thickness of hair, the style of the hair, and what look the client wants, no one wants a mullet.

by the way, im nearly 2 weeks in waiting for a lush us order, so you may need to get it ordered soon.

Im not saying theres anything wrong with using cheaper hair for some clients, i do, but i dont go too cheap, youre only compromising quality, I tell them in the initial consultation the different types of hair, and the resons that balmain, racoon etc charge so much in comparison to the local shop in town that does a weft for £35.Educate the client.She need to know that she has to purchase the correct brush, she may need to change her styling products, shampoo & conditioner, she is going to need to be forking out for top-ups, maintenance, good extensions dont come cheap, cheap extensions dont come good : )

When i first started out mobile, i had alot of ladies come to me for consultations,and thought my prices were too high, as theres a shop in my city centre that sell wefts very,very cheap,i used to let them buy the hair,and i fit it for a fee, boy did i learn from that mistake!! too me a long time to build my rep back up from that!! as they were putting my name to that rubbish hair.
Now if a girl asked that, and they do! I tell them no, educate them on why,different types of hair etc, and if they understand they let me buy and fit the hair, if they dont, thats fine, i really dont want them as a client anyway : )
Please learn from my mistake,theres alot of ladies on here who use the cheaper suppliers,and they will say the same,go any cheaper,and you really will regret it.

Kate x

hiya yeah i thought maybe the one at 70 wouldnt be too bad but i know im asking for the earth its hard isnt it cos i said to her at consultation i said for ur prices it would be a cheaper hair but i still feel responsible for it matting etc i think what im going to do is just tell them the price for the dearer hair instead of like u said putting my name to cheap hair thanks for ur advice i only thot of halo cos u said a friend or something had said they were good then i seen a few people on here saying they were good its so confusing lol x

Latest posts

Back