Good tape extensions supplier in UK that doesn't require training with them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello everyone :) this is my first post on salon geek. I've been hairdressing for 6.5 years including my 2 year full time apprenticeship although my 2nd year I was on the salon floor being paid a stylist wage. I've recently returned to the UK after living in Australia for 3 years and gone self employed. I'm trying to find a good hair extension supplier in the uk, specifically tape, that provide a sample package (sample ring of colours). I've used both great lengths, and balmain (keratin bond and tape) in salons in the UK although i was trained by staff not directly those companies. When i lived in Australia i was trained by Seamless1 (tape). I need a provider that does't require me having to do a training course so if anybody could direct me in the right direction id be really grateful!

Prestige are amazing! They do 14, 16, 18 & 20” tapes, got over 80 colours. They have a colour ring with all the colours available but you have to buy it..

Remi Cachet are also really good, less colours, more expensive but the hair lasts longer. Same thing with the colour ring!

Any other questions just message me [emoji1360]

Also euphoria one do the tapes in their russian Mongolian range. Really great hair and the tape lasts really well I usually retake after 8 weeks and still going strong, I do buy my replacement tape from prestige though better value for money

Archie Lloyds x

Thank you so much for the suggestions guys! Going to research those companies now!

Beauty Works also do tape hair extensions you don’t need to train with them, although you do need to open an account. £500 to open trade account but you do get this back as credit on your account to spend. Good luck xx

Highly recommend Remi couture, i buy ftom additional lengths. Just need to semd them your hairdressing certifucate online. Clients love and I wear this brand and wash everyday. Their retabs are great as well.
Also use beauty works

Repunzel of Sweden do tapes and the Hair quality is so good for the price also when you open an account with them they send you a colour ring a gown and loads of little extras for free! I think the discount depends on your qualifications. I used to wear the bonds for 8 months straight ☺️

Hey all

Do tapes have to be fitted every 5-6 weeks or can they last longer ? x

I usually retape after 8 weeks but depends on the clients hair really and aftercare etc. Usually between 6 and 8 weeks from my personal experience x

Latest posts

Back