Goodie Bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Hi all
I am due to do my very first Business Fayre soon and was going to put some goodie bags together.
I did see on here months ago someone put a link up for bags but cannot find it. The ones I'm after must be really cheap & plain as I'm on a budget. The bags will include:- CND pinkies, tea lights, love hearts, business card & brochure. I just thought it would be a nice gesture and if anyone else has any ideas on what to put in the bag I would really appreciate it:) xx

Oo i'm interested in this too as i was at something similar and everyone had something to give out and i had nothing apart from leaflets/business cards! x

I did some little goody bags with a business card in, a little heart chocolate, a little tea light candle that was shaped like a flower a nail file, 2 skincare samples in a little pink bag most of it was from ebay - I think the bags are called organza bags :s but they are really cheap and look pretty .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 312
I did some little goody bags with a business card in, a little heart chocolate, a little tea light candle that was shaped like a flower a nail file, 2 skincare samples in a little pink bag most of it was from ebay - I think the bags are called organza bags :s but they are really cheap and look pretty .

Awww these look really nice. Did you also purchase the files etc on eBay too?? Will def have a look later tonight when I have time. Thank you:)) xx

Files were from ..... Primark :O 3 for a pound :D

Latest posts

Back