Goody Bags for Charity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curzy

Reaction score
Hi

I am doing an indulgence evening for my local Hospice on May 20. I am doing mini manicure and pedicures - 15 mins each. The clients pay £5.00 direct to the hospice. Anyway I suggested that maybe we could give each client some kind of goodie bag. They can make a small donation to the charity for the bag.

The thing is I wanted to put in some mini scentsations etc as I will be using the creative brand in my treatments. The thing is that I can not afford to buy the 2oz scentsations. Do they come in a smaller sample size at all?

Also can anybody think of other cheap but quality items which I could include in the bag. I was also going to put in a 10% off discount voucher for there next treatment with me.

I will not be receiving any money for this event including the bags so really need to keep costs down.

Your help will be appreciated.

I see in this months Creative newsletter that a 20 pack of 15grm Solar Butter is £20.20. The pinkies oils work out at about 1.20 each to or there abouts. How about buying in some gems, bagging them up & popping into the bags. This way what you don't sell you can always use in your line of work or sell to existing clients.

I have some tiny bags that you could use ( clear with closure strip, you know the ones ) pm me if you'd like some. Gems: Geekbay, Ebay, do a search on the site as I mentioned where I got mine from.

Good luck with the fundraiser & don't forget to include a business card.

Sonia

Latest posts

Back