Government funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondpuppy

Reaction score
Does anybody hear about this? Looking for a beauty course but one of my friend said about this money.

It tends to vary from council to council.

At the college I went to, it was dependent on whether you had level 2 or 3 qualifications previously - if you didn't, you could get your course funded.

It tends to vary from council to council.

At the college I went to, it was dependent on whether you had level 2 or 3 qualifications previously - if you didn't, you could get your course funded.
the above advice is true. but if you dont already have a level 2 or 3 qualification then it comes down to your financial circumstances and what tax credits/benefits that you receive (some benefits qualify and some dont). the best thing to do is speak to the collage administrator at the college you want to attend as they will know all the details and be able to advise you. hope this helps and all the best :Grope:

have a look on the direct.gov website there is loads of info on there about it

No,it is no a college it will be in a beauty salon with NVQ.

Usually with NVQ's, there is some form of college work, even if you are working in a salon - they usually do it as a mix of days at college and assessments at work?

hello my mum gets government funding in hertfordshire and essex if you would like anymore info please pm me

vicky

Latest posts

Back