Gradient/ombre acrylics/hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicM

Reaction score
Hi
Looking for some help!
Would really like to be able to do gradient effect acrylics but struggling to figure out how to do them. I've tried a few times and find that they worked out best with translucent colours. What's the best way to do them and is it possible to do them with hard gel?
Thanks xx

Following - I struggle with this and I love it. Really want to be able to.

Are you talking about using coloured acrylics or using gel polish over acrylics?

Using colour acrylics.

Using colour acrylics.

Yes I'd like recommendation on which NSI acrylic powder to use for the pink part? I've bought the radiant white and was going to use purely pink masque but not sure if this is opaque enough? Any advice on any others?

Yes I'd like recommendation on which NSI acrylic powder to use for the pink part? I've bought the radiant white and was going to use purely pink masque but not sure if this is opaque enough? Any advice on any others?
I use purely pink masque for this and it's perfect x

Thanks for the video that's a great help. She makes it look easy lol. I'll need to get practicing. X

Thanks for the video that's a great help. She makes it look easy lol. I'll need to get practicing. X

You and me both! Lets do it and upload pics [emoji171]

Latest posts

Back